The Neckrelax review is basically going to stress on these following problems and provide the best solution to them, so read closely and take action.
- Do you suffer pain or discomfort in your neck and upper back?
- Do you often feel like you need a massage to relieve and decompress that area?
- Is it difficult for you to afford the time and money to visit a massage therapist?
Almost everyone at some point has suffered pain in their neck and back. This is a very common problem among both the young and adult populations and it’s only getting worse. All of the symptoms that come with tension in your neck affect your day.
Fatigue, headaches, body aches, bad mood and low performance can all be attributed to strain in your neck and upper back. For these reasons, we must take extra care of these areas.
So, where does this tension come from? Cervical pain is related to stress, poor posture in front of electronic devices and carrying an excessive amount of weight. In the case of women, it can even happen because of a bad choice in bra.
The medical experts agree that the main problem is our posture. But this has a simple solution, with which you’ll succeed in relieving pain and relaxing the cervical area.
Which Postures Cause the Most Discomfort?
There are a number of frequent postures that cause these neck pains, which can eventually become a severe problem.
To prevent cervical and back pain, it is important to identify exercises or positions that may cause it and begin to avoid them.
The most prevalent is called text neck, or Dowager’s hump, which is a combination of forward head and rounded shoulders. Because we spend a lot of time looking down at our smartphones and typing on computers, our posture is suffering.
The head becomes accustomed to sitting forward, out of alignment with our spine, which compounds the strain from supporting the head on our neck and upper back. Our shoulders start separating and move forward, creating a hunch and extra pressure on the lower neck.
In order to make these problems a thing of the past, a lot of work has been done on different technologies, treatment methods and devices that will improve and alleviate all these ailments.
However, most people don’t have the time or the money to make all the visits to a chiropractor or physiotherapist. There are a lot of gadgets that claim to make a difference, but do they really work?
We found at least one that does. After many hours of testing devices we ordered online, the best results came from the Neck Relax. Its ultrasound technology combined with heat and electrode stimulation achieved the best results.
What Is NeckRelax?
Created by a team of chiropractors and medical specialists, NeckRelax is a revolutionary neck hammock that harnesses the power of cervical traction to immediately relieve pressure and pain in the cervical area.
NeckRelax is as effective as it is simple and easy to use. No additional equipment is required to set up this device and you can use it anytime and anywhere there’s a door knob, railing or hook to support it.
This unique and popular device for instant neck pain relief has been created to gradually and safely stretch the neck muscles, allowing them to receive significantly more oxygen. Furthermore, it helps expand the space between the vertebrae to improve blood circulation around them, instantly relieving tension and soreness in the neck and shoulder area.
Can this one device really relieve all your neck and shoulder pain?
Neck Relax is a cutting edge neck massage machine that will relieve the pain in your neck and upper back by releasing the tension held in these areas.
This machine combines massages and posture correction with infrared heat, ultrasound and electric pulse technology to massage your muscles and relieve stress on your neck.
Not only does Neck Relax ease your neck pain after a massage, but should also help prevent pain as you correct your neck posture over time.
This neck massager has different modes and intensity strengths so that you can adjust the strength of massage to your liking. Simply press the buttons to increase or decrease the strength of massage and change mode settings. It’s so easy to use.
If you have hair that covers your neck, pin it up. Wipe your neck with a wet towel to moisten the skin. Then, put on Neck Relax and enjoy a massage for 10 to 20 minutes each day.
Operating the Neck Relax is Easy!
First, tie back any hair around your neck and gently wipe your skin with a damp cloth to moisten and clean the skin.
Change the switch to “on” and select your setting. The default setting is the lightest and shortest massage at option “1”.
Press the mode button to choose between the different types of massages. To decrease or increase the strength, you press corresponding weaken button or enhance button.
If you want further instruction, Neck Relax comes with an instruction manual and access to a friendly customer service team who are happy to help.
How to get the most relief from Neck Relax
Neck and upper back pain come from a combination of muscle soreness. To address pain beyond the cervical spine, Neck Relax also comes with two massage pads.
Put the pads on sore areas, such as your shoulder blades, lower back, arms and legs to further relieve muscle pain. To use the gel pads, moisten clean skin with a wet towel and stick them on.
Then, turn on the machine and you will feel the electrical pulses massaging the area around the pads too.
Neck Relax massages are great for treating aches and pains, increasing blood flow, targeting muscle tension, and reducing inflammation.
Make sure to use it with the correct posture in order to correct your body’s alignment and get long-lasting results. With regular use of this one machine, you can save time and money by avoiding costly chiropractor and physiotherapy sessions.
Neck Relax is Here to Relieve Your Pain
With the help of a relaxing neck massager, you can enjoy a soothing experience that will relax your strained muscles, thus relieving those annoying neck and back pains.
It operates using ultrasound combined with electrical mini-stimuli and infrared heating. It’s the neck massager that is gaining popularity among people who suffer problems and pains in their neck and back because it really works.
The tests determine that its daily use reduces 90% of any muscular ailment related to the neck and back. Relax your muscles, fix your posture and say goodbye to that neck and back pain you feel each day.
Its assembly and use is so simple that anyone can do it. It’s powered by 2 AAA dry batteries that allow you to use it for up to 7 hours without running out of battery. If you don’t have a lot of free time, it’s a great way to save time and money on visits to the physiotherapist, as you can treat the problem yourself at home.
Additionally, it includes 6 different modes and 16 strength settings to suit your needs. It’s ideal for fighting the daily stress that most of the population suffers.
Its use relaxes the cervical spine, releasing the tension in the muscles in that area and wherever you apply the two massage pads. The package you’ll receive includes a neck massage machine, as well as two gel massage pads and a connection cable…
How people use their Neck Relax to relieve their pain.
- It relaxes your cervical spine, so it relieves pain and allows you to tackle your daily routine with more energy and strength. Treat your text neck! Release the tension generated in this area due to, for example, spending many hours working in front of the computer or looking down for long periods at a cell phone.
- Neck Relax relieves muscle tension, allowing the muscle to release knots in the affected area. Get back your enjoyment of physical exercise without complications, pain or discomfort. Recover from sports injuries faster.
- It combats everyday stress, thus improving your mood as well as your ability to focus. Enjoy the pleasant feeling of relaxation as the stress melts away. Perfect for improving your daily rest and your performance at work.
- Neck Relax has an electronic pulse massager function with different settings. Find the right massage sequence and strength for your body. Use the two additional massage pads to target pain and soreness in specific areas, such as the shoulder blades, lower back, arms and legs.
Benefits of Using NeckRelax
By employing the therapeutic principle of cervical traction, NeckRelax allows users to reap a host of health-improving and other benefits, including:
- Instantly relaxes the muscles and ligaments around the spinal cord as the head is gently pulled away from the neck
- Safely and quickly expands the intervertebral space, helping to decompress the spinal cord within just 10 minutes
- Helps improve blood flow and thus the oxygenation process for instant pain relief and increased mobility of the neck
- Instant relief from neck and shoulder tension, muscle pain, pinched nerves, bulging or herniated discs and stress
- Lightweight, affordable, and portable, NeckRelax can be used anytime and anywhere, whether at home or on the go
- Easy to set up, NeckRelax comes with two adjustable, medical-grade straps for optimum comfort and durability
- Excellent for many situations including stressful work days, too much time in front of the computer, intense workout, long flights/trips etc
How can you buy Neck Relax?
You can place your order online through the official website
Only during the launch period, the company is offering an exclusive promotion for this product through this link. And if that were not enough, they also offer a discount for bulk purchases.
**Update: NeckRelax is currently having an ongoing promo.
50% off your order today.
The promo is on a first-come, first-served basis, so if you delay, you might end up missing out and paying full price.